THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH GIGSTIR.COM OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO ITS WEBITE AND SERVICES.
Any person who wants to access the Site to buy and sell goods and services and use the services that are provided (hereafter known as the "Services") must accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The terms and conditions are binding for each and every time the Services are used.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions or have any questions that our frequently asked questions or help section cannot answer please contact us.
This Agreement helps keep gigstir.com a safe place to buy and sell items and services. We would like to build gigstir.com on trust, and this agreement helps ensure that trust amongst all members of our gigstir community.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. The amended terms shall automatically become effective after they being posted on our site. Your continued use of this site constitutes the following :
1. acknowledgment of this Agreement and any modifications; and
2. agreement to abide and be bound by this agreement, including any modifications.
This agreement was last revised on the 14th of March 2012
PLEASE Keep It Clean
- NO Scamming: anyone trying to scam a person will have their account permiunantly terminated and will npot be allowed to ever join gigstir.com again .
- NO Spamming: If you attempt to spam other membersyopur account will be terminated. permanently .
- Gigstir.com can not be held responsible for any viruse, maleware, or trojans so please test the file before opening it to keep yourself and your computer safe.
- Do not ask or attemt to communicate outside of gigstir.com or your account may be terminated.
- Any link to one of our competitor websites, we cause you to get terminated for Life without any warning.
- Any request to have the sale or transaction out of gigstir.com will have your account terminated.
- Trying to use any miss leading username, will get your account suspended, you can't use username as: a company or any obvious name like admin, administrator, ... etc
The Quick version
- You must registered user to use gigstir.com, registration is free.
- Services or jobs sold on gigstir.com are referred to as "gigs".
- A gig on gigstir.com can be sold for $5, to $50 US dollars
- Gigstir.comcan not be held responsible for the content of any post and only the seller of any content will hold the legal responsibility about the content of his posts.
- Posting illegal services or copyrighted material is stricly prohibited and you will get your account permanently terminated if you post any.
- When posting a gig you certify that you are the owner of the product, or have the right to resell from the owner of that product.
- Money from a sale will be deposited into your gigstir.com account once your order is completed.
- Please try and handle disputes between your selves. If the dispute can not be handled between yourselves gigstir.com will step in and attepmt to moderate the dispute.
- Seller are responsible to deliver their job on the period specified.
- Any complaint will be investigated by gigstir.com
- Buyer can rate the seller for the performance and the satisfaction with the job.
- Gigstir.com has the right to change and modify these terms or service at any time in the future.
- Items on gigstir.com are offered for fixed prices of $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $35, $40, $45, $50 US dollars and this may change in the future. All transactions are held in escrow by gigstir.com for the protection of all parties involved and only relesed upon completion of the job.
- You may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through gigstir.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the item description.
- All identities on gigstir.com are to be kept anonymous. No exchanging of email or other contact information is allowed.
- No direct payments outside of gigstir.com for jobs bought and sold on gigstir.com are allowed.
- Posting any prohibited content or disobeying the above rules will result in your account being permanently terminated.
- Buyers purchasing an item are required to pay in advance and money will be held in escrow by gigstir.com until the gig is complested and buyer is satisfied.
- Sellers is able to request a withdrawal via Paypal or Alertpay. Paypal charges 2% for transactions up to $1.00 so withdrawing larger amounts can save you some money.
The Order Process
- If a buyer purchases an item from seller; seller will get informed by email to decide and Accept or Reject the purchase. If seller is unable to handle orders for a period of time, seller can temporarily cancel it from your user control panel.
- An active Paypal is required to receive payments from gigstir.com
- Funds are available for withdrawal 10 days after they are deposited in your account. Paypal charges a 2% fee of the total funds witwithdrawn up to $1.00 so waiting to withdraw larger amounts will save you money.
- To be eligible for withdrawal, you must have a minimum balance of $5. If you do not reach the minimum amount of $5 within 30 days of the last payment and would still wish to withdraw your funds, you can submit a contact request and your funds will be processed manually.
- Items on gigstir.com can be purchased via PayPal, Alertpay or your money you have in your gigstir.com account.
- Your purchase is held in escrow and is not sent to the service provider until payment has cleared.
- Your order can be canceled anytime prior to the service provider acceptance of your order.
- Service providers may reject your order if they cannot complete it on time. If this happens with your order, you will receive a refund to your gigstir.com account and funds will be available for purchasing other services.
- Exchanging emails or other contact information is strictly prohibited.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to resolve issues between themselves. If for any reason this process fails, you can contact us and we will attempt to mediate the dispute.
- If necessary, refunds will be deposited back into your gigstir.com account.
You may not take any actions which may undermine the integrity of the feedback system, such as: leaving positive feedback on yourself using
secondary User IDs or third parties; leaving negative feedback for other users using secondary accounts or third parties.
Because feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating trading between gigstir.com users, and because we
reserve all copyright the collection of information on our site, you may not market or promote your gigstir.com feedback rating in any venue
other than gigstir.com
WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE BUXXU WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY
DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
Limit of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING
OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY
CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and
employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your
breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific
services offered on the Site:
b) Posting Policy
This agreement was last revised on the 14 th of March 2011